| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Miyakojima in July is very hot at 28.3 °C (82.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 5.4 °C (9.7 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly wettish. Around 162.5mm (6.4in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:17 long and the longest day is 13:38 long with an average length of 13:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Miyakojima July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Miyakojima, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Miyakojima:
- Shanghai, China - 806.7 kms (501.3 miles) NNW
- Taoyuan, China - 411 kms (255.4 miles) W
- Taipei, Taiwan - 380.7 kms (236.6 miles) W
- Yonagunijima, Japan - 232.1 kms (144.2 miles) W
- Iriomotejima, Japan - 158.6 kms (98.6 miles) WSW
- Ishigakijima, Japan - 124.3 kms (77.2 miles) WSW
- Shantou, China - 886.5 kms (550.9 miles) W
- Basco, Philippines - 591.4 kms (367.5 miles) SW
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 809.5 kms (503 miles) SSW
- Makurazaki, Japan - 871.2 kms (541.4 miles) NNE
- Tanegashima, Japan - 864.2 kms (537 miles) NE
- Yakushima, Japan - 816.4 kms (507.3 miles) NE
- Naze, Japan - 578.3 kms (359.4 miles) NE
- Okinoerabu, Japan - 449.5 kms (279.3 miles) NE
- Nago, Japan - 335.2 kms (208.3 miles) NE
- Kumejima, Japan - 228.5 kms (142 miles) NE
- Naha, Okinawa, Japan - 287.5 kms (178.6 miles) ENE
- Minamidaitojima, Japan - 608.9 kms (378.4 miles) ENE