| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Miyakojima in March is somewhat warm at 19.3 °C (66.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in March is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in March is not exactly dry. Some 129.5mm (5.1in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 12:20 long with an average length of 11:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Miyakojima March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Miyakojima, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Miyakojima:
- Shanghai, China - 806.7 kms (501.3 miles) NNW
- Taoyuan, China - 411 kms (255.4 miles) W
- Taipei, Taiwan - 380.7 kms (236.6 miles) W
- Yonagunijima, Japan - 232.1 kms (144.2 miles) W
- Iriomotejima, Japan - 158.6 kms (98.6 miles) WSW
- Ishigakijima, Japan - 124.3 kms (77.2 miles) WSW
- Shantou, China - 886.5 kms (550.9 miles) W
- Basco, Philippines - 591.4 kms (367.5 miles) SW
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 809.5 kms (503 miles) SSW
- Makurazaki, Japan - 871.2 kms (541.4 miles) NNE
- Tanegashima, Japan - 864.2 kms (537 miles) NE
- Yakushima, Japan - 816.4 kms (507.3 miles) NE
- Naze, Japan - 578.3 kms (359.4 miles) NE
- Okinoerabu, Japan - 449.5 kms (279.3 miles) NE
- Nago, Japan - 335.2 kms (208.3 miles) NE
- Kumejima, Japan - 228.5 kms (142 miles) NE
- Naha, Okinawa, Japan - 287.5 kms (178.6 miles) ENE
- Minamidaitojima, Japan - 608.9 kms (378.4 miles) ENE