| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Miyakojima in November is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.6 °C (76.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 4.4 °C (7.9 °F).
- The weather in November is very faintly moist. Some 145.2mm (5.7in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 10:41 long and the longest day is 11:09 long with an average length of 10:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Miyakojima November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Miyakojima, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Miyakojima:
- Shanghai, China - 806.7 kms (501.3 miles) NNW
- Taoyuan, China - 411 kms (255.4 miles) W
- Taipei, Taiwan - 380.7 kms (236.6 miles) W
- Yonagunijima, Japan - 232.1 kms (144.2 miles) W
- Iriomotejima, Japan - 158.6 kms (98.6 miles) WSW
- Ishigakijima, Japan - 124.3 kms (77.2 miles) WSW
- Shantou, China - 886.5 kms (550.9 miles) W
- Basco, Philippines - 591.4 kms (367.5 miles) SW
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 809.5 kms (503 miles) SSW
- Makurazaki, Japan - 871.2 kms (541.4 miles) NNE
- Tanegashima, Japan - 864.2 kms (537 miles) NE
- Yakushima, Japan - 816.4 kms (507.3 miles) NE
- Naze, Japan - 578.3 kms (359.4 miles) NE
- Okinoerabu, Japan - 449.5 kms (279.3 miles) NE
- Nago, Japan - 335.2 kms (208.3 miles) NE
- Kumejima, Japan - 228.5 kms (142 miles) NE
- Naha, Okinawa, Japan - 287.5 kms (178.6 miles) ENE
- Minamidaitojima, Japan - 608.9 kms (378.4 miles) ENE